My boyfriend (Joseph) and I had a free morning on Tuesday to spend together so we decided to get brunch at a cafe. We shared an incredibly yummy breakfast croissant (complete with egg, ham, gouda and hollandaise) and a nutella + strawberry + toasted almonds crepe. We also got coffee; him a mocha and I a vanilla latte (shown above). I really love the atmosphere of this cafe. Well actually, in all cafes! It makes me wish I spent more time studying at a local Starbucks when I was in high school.
Taken from my Instagram, @amarisinwonderland
I love moisturizing my legs in the morning and after showers, so I knew I had to take advantage of Bath and Body Works' semi-annual sale. Did I get enough lotion to last me three lifetimes? Yes. But I'm really good at finishing them, so I think you'd be happy to know that they won't just be sitting in my room and collecting dust. I also bought a wallflower pack in Pineapple Mango and hand soap in Caribbean Escape. But to top it off, I had a $10 off $30 coupon, so all my lotions were less than $2! Yay for deals on deals :)
I also helped Joe clean and move out of his apartment on Friday, which was crazy because it was around 90 degrees. We were all sweating puddles, haha. It took over 10 hours (yikes) but everything is done now!
- Reading: What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen
- Watching: I am all caught up with The Vampire Diaries, so I haven't found a new TV show yet :(
- Craving: A strawberry snow bubble with tapioca from Tapioca Express!
3 THINGS ABOUT ME
- I am currently obsessed with the iPhone app "Dots."
- Whenever I order a Strawberries and Creme frappuccino from Starbucks, I always eat all the whipped cream first.
- I'm left-handed!
3 DESSERTS TO BAKE
- Blueberry Crisp from How Sweet It Is
- Cranberry Lemon Cookies from What Megan's Making
- French Macarons from Entertaining With Beth