Since I am at Disneyland/California Adventure for the weekend, I thought it would be appropriate to share a list of things I recommend doing if you have the chance to visit. If not, you can watch this California Screamin' roller coaster POV or this World of Color show that someone kindly recorded! (I may or may not watch those when I am not at Disneyland.)
- Ride the Disneyland Monorail and sit in the front seat.
- Take a picture in front of the castle (you knew this would be here.)
- Visit Cars Land and ride the (semi) new Radiator Springs Racers.
- Eat at the Blue Bayou — it's inside the Pirates of the Caribbean ride!
- Watch Beauty and the Beast or Tangled at the Royal Theater in Fantasyland.
- Get a root beer float or some soft serve ice cream at Paradise Pier Ice Cream Co.
- Ride California Screamin' in the dark.
- Watch the World of Color show (and make sure you pick up tickets at Grizzly River Rapids early!)
- Grab some beignets at Jazz Kitchen in Downtown Disney. You will thank me.
- Start your own pin collection!
Have you ever been to Disneyland? What was your favorite ride?