Photo taken during my previous trip in April
Since I am at Disneyland/California Adventures for the weekend, I thought it would be appropriate to share a list of things I recommend doing if you have the chance to visit. If not, you can watch this California Screamin' roller coaster POV or this World of Color show that someone kindly recorded :p (I may or may not watch those when I am not at Disneyland.)
- Ride the Disneyland Monorail and sit in the front seat.
- Take a picture in front of the castle (you knew this would be here.)
- Visit Cars Land and ride the (semi-)new Radiator Springs Racers.
- Eat at the Blue Bayou — it's inside the Pirates of the Caribbean ride!
- Watch Beauty and the Beast or Tangled at the Royal Theater in Fantasyland.
- Get a root beer float or some soft serve ice cream at Paradise Pier Ice Cream Co.
- Ride California Screamin' in the dark.
- Watch the World of Color show (and make sure you pick up tickets at Grizzly River Rapids early!)
- Grab some beignets at Jazz Kitchen in Downtown Disney. You will thank me.
- Start your own pin collection!
Have you ever been to Disneyland? What was your favorite ride?